Sunday, July 13, 2008

Some new cards

I've had a though couple of weeks.
My dad passed away june 30. He's had cancer for almost 3 years, and we knew he wouldn't get cured. He was in a lot of pain, so I guess it was a relief for him to get home to God. But it will probably take some time to get used to not having him among us anymore.




I've made a few cards, to keep my mind occupied.




Spritz & flick technique.
The flower stamp is Pash from Penny black, and the text is from ClubStamp.

**********************************************************************************




The boots are painted with Twinkling H2O's.
"These boots" from Stamp-It and the text is from Norsk Stempelblad, and the tiny writing on the flowers are from Panduro.


***********************************************************************************


A different birthday card. :)
(Not inspired by my dad, that was just a coincidence...)




Detail:





************************************************************************************



And here's a christmas card.




It's sort of the spritz & flick technique, but with a twist.
I've mixed perfect pearls and water in a mini mister, and sprayed over the panel, and used this mix to flick with my fingers, so the image is a bit sparkling. Thought it would be a nice touch on a christmas card.

The tree is from Eureka stamps and the text is from Papirloftet.


That's it for now.
Thanks for looking!

Ruth

No comments: