Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wiff of Joy Challenge #13

Finally, I've had time and energy to get some stamping done! I've missed it a lot! :)

What got me started again was the 13th challenge in the
Whiff of Joy Challenges blog


Here's my card. :)




I've used Willow with hot chocolate from Whiff of Joy, and the sentiment is from Purple Onion Designs.

I got my Distress inks out, and colored Willow. After using my Promarkers for a short while, I have to admit that Distress is still my absolute favourite! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net


Thanks for looking!
-And happy new year, everyone!

Ruth :)

9 comments:

Heather Huggins said...

Adorable.. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us!!

Anne H. said...

Så flott kort du har laget!
Nydelig malt motiv og fine farger i kortet!
Anne -:)

Aud said...

Virkelig et nydelig kort!♥

Donalda said...

This is just gorgeous dear so glad you got to join us

Bev said...

Beautiful card - the colours and papers are so pretty. Thanks for playing this week

hugs Bev x

Tonje said...

Det var et nydelig kort!

Rach said...

a wonderful card, great colours. thank you for joining us this week over at whiff of joy. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

ruth,
that is gorgeous!!!

Nina said...

Flott kort. Og flink er du til å fargelegge:)