Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Storing stamps


This is how I store my rubber stamps. :)

I stamp the images and then laminate the paper. I'm using Color Copy 200g, but you can use any paper as long as it's heavy enough. (The stamps get quite heavy when you fill the page! ) 

I put them in binders, which can be easily stored on a shelf above my work space. Easy to reach for when I need them, and easy to flip through the binder to find the right stamp, or just to get inspired! . :)

My laminating machine is a cheap Peach Photo Laminator A4 Silver Line,
bought years ago, but still gets the job done.



















Thanks for stopping by!
Ruth :)

4 comments:

Juls said...

Great idea .... I certainly need to sort my stamping storage out!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

YES, a really good idea, and cheap also I find

Vannessa said...

Like this a lot but I have boxes and boxes.....

Vannessa said...

Like this a lot but I have boxes and boxes.....