Saturday, February 25, 2017

TGF Mermaid




Hi!

I've had this lovely digistamp from The Greeting Farm for a while, and finally I printed her out and tried to colour her. I also made a simple background with my Copics, and some circle stamps and white pigment ink. Not sure if I'm happy with it. :/ I liked the way the mermaid turned out, not so much the rest of the card. If I add anything else than a clean, white background, I suddenly feel like I have to add more and more embellishment, or else it feels like something is missing... I don't know. I think I prefer very clean & simple! :P This card feels like it got lost somewhere between clean & simple, and a "non CAS".


Anyway, here's a close up of the sparkly mermaid. :) (Her face doesn't look that splotchy IRL.)






Supplies:

Stamps: Mermaid digistamp from The Greeting Farm, Lots of dots from Simon Says Stamp, and a sentiment from Else Irene Meling.
Cardstock: Simon Says Stamp white cardstock, and Perfect Colouring Paper by Holtz.
Other: Copic Sketch markers, white gel pen by Sakura, pearls, Versafine Onyx Black, and Stickles. I also used a die from My Favorite Things, and my MISTI.



Thank you for stopping by! :)

No comments: