Sunday, March 5, 2017

Dear Mom




Yet another CAS card. Almost a one layer card. ;)

I think this stamped image is so beautiful, I didn't want to add anything else, except a small sentiment that says Dear Mom in Norwegian.


I've stamped the image with Versamark, and embossed with clear embossing powder, and coloured it with my Copic Sketch markers. I'm not sure if this will harm my markers, but I couldn't see anything happening to the embossed lines, or the markers, so I took the chance. (I've heard that clear embossing powder is fine, but coloured will "melt" and ruin the marker. Not sure if that's true.)

Supplies: 

Stamps: Mother & Child, from Whiff Of Joy, and Kjære mamma from Norsk Stempelblad.
Cardstock: White cardstock from Simon Says Stamp, and Desert Storm from Neenah.
Other: Versamark ink, clear detail embossing powder from Simon Says Stamp, Blueprints 13 from My Favorite Things, Copic Sketch markers, and my MISTI.


Have a nice day! :)

No comments: